USA: US juice - Tropicana and farmers fight for the orange order - RESEARCH (Members)
Citrus fruit growers' group Florida Citrus Mutual is challenging Tropicana's patent on the use of certain early season varieties of orange. Tropicana aided the development of the varieties and is currently the only processor allowed to use them in non-concentrate orange juice, which limits the number of buyers for the crop.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth