AUSTRALIA: US likely to appeal WTO ruling against lamb import tariffs
The US has until 12 February to appeal last month's trade WTO ruling that it did not properly justify the temporary tariffs it placed on lamb imports. Australia won the case on 6 December, but the American Sheep Industry Association is demanding an appeal. There is concern in Australia that the verdict could be overturned.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review