USA: US Nutraceuticals acquires La Haye Laboratories
US Nutraceuticals, a manufacturer of supercritical fluid extracts for the dietary supplement, nutraceuticals and functional food industries, has acquired the astaxanthin business of La Haye Laboratories, a privately held company based in Redmond, Washington. La Haye, founded in 1986, is engaged in researching, manufacturing and marketing novel, high-potency antioxidants, including its patented astaZANTHIN and Zanthin ingredients. Both ingredients are potent and natural antioxidants utilised worldwide in many leading dietary supplements and skincare products, the company said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week