USA: US Nutraceuticals acquires La Haye Laboratories
US Nutraceuticals, a manufacturer of supercritical fluid extracts for the dietary supplement, nutraceuticals and functional food industries, has acquired the astaxanthin business of La Haye Laboratories, a privately held company based in Redmond, Washington. La Haye, founded in 1986, is engaged in researching, manufacturing and marketing novel, high-potency antioxidants, including its patented astaZANTHIN and Zanthin ingredients. Both ingredients are potent and natural antioxidants utilised worldwide in many leading dietary supplements and skincare products, the company said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations