USA/ Hong Kong: US patent for edible stick for lollipop
The humble lolly just got better: Hong Kong based confectionery player Candy Novelty Works has been awarded US patent 6177110 for its inventiion: "Lollipop with edible stic.k. Abstract: A lollipop comprises a ball of hard candy and an edible stick having a first end extending into a cavity in the ball. The stick comprises pressed candy and a multiplicity of confectionary chips interspersed in the pressed candy.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Nestle invests in Italian pizza production
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020