USA/ Hong Kong: US patent for edible stick for lollipop
The humble lolly just got better: Hong Kong based confectionery player Candy Novelty Works has been awarded US patent 6177110 for its inventiion: "Lollipop with edible stic.k. Abstract: A lollipop comprises a ball of hard candy and an edible stick having a first end extending into a cavity in the ball. The stick comprises pressed candy and a multiplicity of confectionary chips interspersed in the pressed candy.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action