USA/NETHERLANDS: US Patent for enzymatic process for increasing benign fat in edible oils
Anglo-Dutch firm Loders Croklaan received US patent 6184009 6 Feb for their enzymatic process for increasing the content of conjugated long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids (benign fat) in edible oils. Besides Loders, others active in this field are Sylvachem Corporation
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO