USA; Boca Foods announces new organic line
Yesterday, Boca Foods announced that it will introduce a new line of products made with organic soy in April. Boca is the first national manufacturer to introduce an organic line of products in the soy-based meat alternatives category. "Boca's new organic line of soy burgers and breakfast items was developed for consumers who prefer organic foods, and will be sold primarily in natural food stores nationwide. We are committed to satisfying the needs of our consumers and our partners in the natural foods channel," said Kevin Scott, General Manager of Boca Foods.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin