USA; Boca Foods announces new organic line
Yesterday, Boca Foods announced that it will introduce a new line of products made with organic soy in April. Boca is the first national manufacturer to introduce an organic line of products in the soy-based meat alternatives category. "Boca's new organic line of soy burgers and breakfast items was developed for consumers who prefer organic foods, and will be sold primarily in natural food stores nationwide. We are committed to satisfying the needs of our consumers and our partners in the natural foods channel," said Kevin Scott, General Manager of Boca Foods.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch