USA; Boca Foods announces new organic line
Yesterday, Boca Foods announced that it will introduce a new line of products made with organic soy in April. Boca is the first national manufacturer to introduce an organic line of products in the soy-based meat alternatives category. "Boca's new organic line of soy burgers and breakfast items was developed for consumers who prefer organic foods, and will be sold primarily in natural food stores nationwide. We are committed to satisfying the needs of our consumers and our partners in the natural foods channel," said Kevin Scott, General Manager of Boca Foods.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target