USA; Riviana Foods reports second quarter earnings
Riviana Foods Inc. (Nasdaq: RVFD) reported net income for the second fiscal quarter ended December 31, 2000, of $7.3 million, or diluted earnings per share of $0.52, compared with net income of $7.6 million, or diluted earnings per share of $0.52, for the second quarter last year. Sales totaled $110.9 million, compared to sales of $120.0 million for the same period last year, and operating income decreased 7.5% to $9.7 million from the $10.5 million reported for the prior year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp