USA; Riviana Foods reports second quarter earnings
Riviana Foods Inc. (Nasdaq: RVFD) reported net income for the second fiscal quarter ended December 31, 2000, of $7.3 million, or diluted earnings per share of $0.52, compared with net income of $7.6 million, or diluted earnings per share of $0.52, for the second quarter last year. Sales totaled $110.9 million, compared to sales of $120.0 million for the same period last year, and operating income decreased 7.5% to $9.7 million from the $10.5 million reported for the prior year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales