USA; Spectrum Organic Products appoints sales directors
Organic Ingredients, Inc., a division of Spectrum Organic Products, Inc., today announced the appointment of two additional Sales Directors. Duane Chase was named Sales & Marketing Director for Spectrum's Nutraceutical Division of Organic Ingredients, and Gregory Hill was appointed Sales and Marketing Director for the Fruits and Vegetable Division of Organic Ingredients. "We couldn't be more pleased to have two such competent individuals come on board," stated Joseph Stern, President of Organic Ingredients. "With their experience and high performance track records, I have no doubt they will make outstanding contributions to the Company." Chase was previously with Institute Rosell (formerly Lallemand Bio-Ingredients, headquartered in Montreal, Canada), where he was the North American Sales Director. Prior to this, he owned and operated Botanica Trading, Inc. Chase will be based at the Petaluma, CA headquarters, and will be managing sales and marketing for Spectrum's nutraceutical ingredients. "I'm looking forward to driving Spectrum's sales and marketing efforts to new heights in the nutraceutical supplement business," said Chase. "I believe their products and the technologies they have developed for the extraction of nutritional oils and oil bearing nutraceuticals are a huge untapped resource." Hill comes to Spectrum from California Redi-Date, where, as Marketing Director, he assisted in merging the business with the newly acquired Dole date processing facility. Hill will be based in Aptos, CA and will be managing sales and marketing for Spectrum's Organic Ingredients Division. "I'm excited about the opportunities to grow Spectrum's ingredient, food service and private label programs," said Hill. "Spectrum and OI have long track records in delivering quality ingredients and reliable custom programs, and I plan to expand on that strength."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report