USA: USANA Convention Features Major Product Line Expansion
USANA Health Sciences Inc., announced at its annual convention Friday the launch of two major new product lines. The launches are part of a strategic product positioning to promote total lifelong health through nutrition. The new advanced food and personal care products are designed to complement USANA's nutrition supplements in promoting lifelong good health.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant