USA: USDA establishes 'virtual lab' for food safety scientists
The Agricultural Research Service (ARS), part of the USDA, has unveiled its new "virtual laboratory" for food safety scientists. The website, created at the ARS' Eastern Regional Research Center (ERRC), is called the Center of Excellence in Microbial Modeling and Informatics (CEMMI).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- General Mills issues profit warning