USA: American Sugar Alliance Notes: USDA Experts Slam GAO Study Criticizing U.S. Sugar Policy
The American Sugar Alliance (ASA) noted today that economic experts at the U.S. Department of Agriculture sharply criticized the method and findings of a new U.S. General Accounting Office report on U.S. sugar policy.USDA's exhaustive 12-page rebuttal is included in the GAO's report, released today, "Sugar Program: Supporting Producer Prices Has Increased Users' Costs While Benefiting Producers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins