USA: American Sugar Alliance Notes: USDA Experts Slam GAO Study Criticizing U.S. Sugar Policy
The American Sugar Alliance (ASA) noted today that economic experts at the U.S. Department of Agriculture sharply criticized the method and findings of a new U.S. General Accounting Office report on U.S. sugar policy.USDA's exhaustive 12-page rebuttal is included in the GAO's report, released today, "Sugar Program: Supporting Producer Prices Has Increased Users' Costs While Benefiting Producers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund