USA: USDA investigates possible link between illnesses and beef recall
The US Department of Agriculture is investigating whether the hospitalisation of three children in Ohio last month was linked to a recent beef recall by an Ohio company due to fears the product may have been contaminated with E.coli bacteria. American Foods Group voluntarily recalled around 106,000 pounds of fresh and frozen ground beef, which had been distributed to Kroger and Meijer supermarkets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO