USA: USDA national organic standards implemented
US agriculture secretary Ann M. Veneman yesterday [Monday] launched the implementation of USDA's national organic standards for agricultural products providing consistent labelling on products nationwide. "When consumers see the USDA national organic seal on products, they will know that the products labelled organic will be consistent across the country," said Veneman.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Unilever sets packaging target