USA: USDA releases study on produce practices, trends, and issues
The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), Economic Research Service (ERS), on Friday (26 Januray) released the publication, U.S. Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Marketing: Emerging Trade Practices, Trends, and Issues, in an effort to identify and illustrate the types of trade practices used in the produce industry, including fees and services provided by shippers, contracts, and other marketing strategies.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods