USA: USDA scientists working on hypoallergenic peanut
The hypoallergenic peanut, which does not cause an allergic reaction, may be just around the corner. Scientists working for the US Department of Agriculture (USDA) are reported to have told the annual meeting of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology that they are working on developing a peanut that will bring hope to people suffering from peanut allergies.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix