SWITZERLAND: Valaisan rye bread gains PDO protection
Swiss Valaisan rye bread has been awarded Protected Designation of Origin (PDO) status. Produced in the Swiss canton Valais, in the southwest of the country, Valaisan rye bread is made exclusively of rye grown, milled and baked in Valais. It is greyish brown in colour, and the loaves are round and flat.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units