SWITZERLAND: Valaisan rye bread gains PDO protection
Swiss Valaisan rye bread has been awarded Protected Designation of Origin (PDO) status. Produced in the Swiss canton Valais, in the southwest of the country, Valaisan rye bread is made exclusively of rye grown, milled and baked in Valais. It is greyish brown in colour, and the loaves are round and flat.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- General Mills books lower 9M sales and profits