IRELAND: Valeo launches Erin cooking pastes
Valeo has launched the Erin's Dine-Ins range of cooking pastes
Ireland's Valeo Foods has launched a range of cooking pastes in its domestic market under its Erin brand.
Aimed at encouraging customers to cook at home, each Dine-Ins kit contains two pots: one with a flavoured concentrate paste with oil and stock and the second with ground herbs and spices.
There are four flavours in the range - Thai Green Curry, Tikka Masala, Sweet & Sour and Chicken Korma. The Dine-Ins range launches next month and is priced at EUR2.99 (US$1.28).
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre