IRELAND: Valeo launches Erin cooking pastes
Valeo has launched the Erin's Dine-Ins range of cooking pastes
Ireland's Valeo Foods has launched a range of cooking pastes in its domestic market under its Erin brand.
Aimed at encouraging customers to cook at home, each Dine-Ins kit contains two pots: one with a flavoured concentrate paste with oil and stock and the second with ground herbs and spices.
There are four flavours in the range - Thai Green Curry, Tikka Masala, Sweet & Sour and Chicken Korma. The Dine-Ins range launches next month and is priced at EUR2.99 (US$1.28).
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins