JAPAN: Valor supermarket chain seeks TSE listing by September 2003
Yoshimi Ito, chairman of Japanese supermarket chain Valor Co, said yesterday [Tuesday] that the company aims to be listed on the first section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange (TSE) by September 2003. For the fiscal year 2000/2001, ended 31 March, Valor posted a consolidated operating profit of ¥120.2bn (US$922.6m). For this year, the company anticipates a consolidated operating profit of ¥138bn.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth