JAPAN: Valor supermarket chain seeks TSE listing by September 2003
Yoshimi Ito, chairman of Japanese supermarket chain Valor Co, said yesterday [Tuesday] that the company aims to be listed on the first section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange (TSE) by September 2003. For the fiscal year 2000/2001, ended 31 March, Valor posted a consolidated operating profit of ¥120.2bn (US$922.6m). For this year, the company anticipates a consolidated operating profit of ¥138bn.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO