USA: Value Holdings, Inc. Completes Sale of Cami's Seafood & Pasta
Value Holdings, Inc. today announced that it has completed the sale of Cami's Seafood & Pasta to CamFam, Inc. for $1.33 million. Value Holdings owned the Cami's concept and the intellectual property associated with the seafood restaurant chain, but the restaurants had operated by CamFam under a license agreement since 1995. "The Cami's operations accounted for less than 1% of revenues over the last 12 months," said Alison Cohen who directed restaurant operations for Value Holdings. "The sale of Cami's will allow Value to pay off certain debts associated with the restaurants and let us focus on our core distribution business." Value Holdings, Inc. is a holding company formed to acquire businesses. The corporate goal is to build well-run independent subsidiaries which have solid market niches with compounded growth rates in terms of revenues and earnings.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review