USA: Value Holdings, Inc. Completes Sale of Cami's Seafood & Pasta
Value Holdings, Inc. today announced that it has completed the sale of Cami's Seafood & Pasta to CamFam, Inc. for $1.33 million. Value Holdings owned the Cami's concept and the intellectual property associated with the seafood restaurant chain, but the restaurants had operated by CamFam under a license agreement since 1995. "The Cami's operations accounted for less than 1% of revenues over the last 12 months," said Alison Cohen who directed restaurant operations for Value Holdings. "The sale of Cami's will allow Value to pay off certain debts associated with the restaurants and let us focus on our core distribution business." Value Holdings, Inc. is a holding company formed to acquire businesses. The corporate goal is to build well-run independent subsidiaries which have solid market niches with compounded growth rates in terms of revenues and earnings.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti