USA: Value Holdings, Inc. Completes Sale of Cami's Seafood & Pasta
Value Holdings, Inc. today announced that it has completed the sale of Cami's Seafood & Pasta to CamFam, Inc. for $1.33 million. Value Holdings owned the Cami's concept and the intellectual property associated with the seafood restaurant chain, but the restaurants had operated by CamFam under a license agreement since 1995. "The Cami's operations accounted for less than 1% of revenues over the last 12 months," said Alison Cohen who directed restaurant operations for Value Holdings. "The sale of Cami's will allow Value to pay off certain debts associated with the restaurants and let us focus on our core distribution business." Value Holdings, Inc. is a holding company formed to acquire businesses. The corporate goal is to build well-run independent subsidiaries which have solid market niches with compounded growth rates in terms of revenues and earnings.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs