USA: Value Holdings, Inc. Completes Sale of Cami's Seafood & Pasta
Value Holdings, Inc. today announced that it has completed the sale of Cami's Seafood & Pasta to CamFam, Inc. for $1.33 million. Value Holdings owned the Cami's concept and the intellectual property associated with the seafood restaurant chain, but the restaurants had operated by CamFam under a license agreement since 1995. "The Cami's operations accounted for less than 1% of revenues over the last 12 months," said Alison Cohen who directed restaurant operations for Value Holdings. "The sale of Cami's will allow Value to pay off certain debts associated with the restaurants and let us focus on our core distribution business." Value Holdings, Inc. is a holding company formed to acquire businesses. The corporate goal is to build well-run independent subsidiaries which have solid market niches with compounded growth rates in terms of revenues and earnings.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action