USA: Van Houtte appoints Marc Fortier as president and CEO
Montreal, Quebec-based Van Houtte, one of the US' largest gourmet coffee roasters, marketers and distributors, has announced the appointment of Marc G. Fortier to the position of president and CEO, effective 6 June 2002. The board of directors explained that Fortier will succeed Paul-Andre Guillotte, who a few months ago announced his intention to withdraw from the day-to-day management of Van Houtte. Guillotte, who will become chairman on 6 June, will maintain approximately the same equity interest in the company as before. The current chairman, Pierre Van Houtte, will become honorary chairman of the board.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group