USA: Van Houtte appoints Marc Fortier as president and CEO
Montreal, Quebec-based Van Houtte, one of the US' largest gourmet coffee roasters, marketers and distributors, has announced the appointment of Marc G. Fortier to the position of president and CEO, effective 6 June 2002. The board of directors explained that Fortier will succeed Paul-Andre Guillotte, who a few months ago announced his intention to withdraw from the day-to-day management of Van Houtte. Guillotte, who will become chairman on 6 June, will maintain approximately the same equity interest in the company as before. The current chairman, Pierre Van Houtte, will become honorary chairman of the board.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea