USA: Van Houtte appoints Marc Fortier as president and CEO
Montreal, Quebec-based Van Houtte, one of the US' largest gourmet coffee roasters, marketers and distributors, has announced the appointment of Marc G. Fortier to the position of president and CEO, effective 6 June 2002. The board of directors explained that Fortier will succeed Paul-Andre Guillotte, who a few months ago announced his intention to withdraw from the day-to-day management of Van Houtte. Guillotte, who will become chairman on 6 June, will maintain approximately the same equity interest in the company as before. The current chairman, Pierre Van Houtte, will become honorary chairman of the board.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project