USA: Van Houtte appoints Marc Fortier as president and CEO
Montreal, Quebec-based Van Houtte, one of the US' largest gourmet coffee roasters, marketers and distributors, has announced the appointment of Marc G. Fortier to the position of president and CEO, effective 6 June 2002. The board of directors explained that Fortier will succeed Paul-Andre Guillotte, who a few months ago announced his intention to withdraw from the day-to-day management of Van Houtte. Guillotte, who will become chairman on 6 June, will maintain approximately the same equity interest in the company as before. The current chairman, Pierre Van Houtte, will become honorary chairman of the board.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth