CANADA: Van Houtte names new chief executive
Canadian coffee maker and distributor Van Houtte has named Jean-Yves Monette as its new president and chief executive, succeeding Marc Fortier. Fortier is "moving on to new challenges after successfully refocusing the company," Van Houtte was quoted by Reuters as saying. Van Houtte said the appointment of Monette, who has been part of the company's management since 1994, is effective immediately.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival