USA: Veal USA to launch nationwide marketing program to promote US milk-fed veal
CANTON, Pa.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov. 14, 2001--Veal USA announced today it will launch a nationwide marketing program to promote the many benefits of veal and dispel misconceptions about the veal industry. After an extended period of declining sales, largely due to misconceptions about animal welfare, veal consumption is making a comeback this year, steadily gaining menu popularity in salads, appetizers and entrees at both dinner-chain and upscale restaurants alike.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units