USA: Vector Holdings acquires The Potato Sack
Miami-based Vector Holdings Corporation (VHC), a supplier to the hospitality industry, has announced that it will have fully acquired The Potato Sack quick service restaurant, situated in the Aventura Mall, by 1 June 2002. This acquisition fulfills a goal of VHC to acquire and expand a chain of quick service restaurants geographically, and include a variety of specialty items and menu options to meet consumer demand. VHC will seek to acquire and set up numerous quick service restaurants in shopping malls and hotels, which will accommodate the high percentage of pedestrian traffic typical of the respective areas.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs