USA: Vector Holdings acquires The Potato Sack
Miami-based Vector Holdings Corporation (VHC), a supplier to the hospitality industry, has announced that it will have fully acquired The Potato Sack quick service restaurant, situated in the Aventura Mall, by 1 June 2002. This acquisition fulfills a goal of VHC to acquire and expand a chain of quick service restaurants geographically, and include a variety of specialty items and menu options to meet consumer demand. VHC will seek to acquire and set up numerous quick service restaurants in shopping malls and hotels, which will accommodate the high percentage of pedestrian traffic typical of the respective areas.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife