USA: Vector Holdings completes acquisition of The Potato Sack
Miami-based food distribution firm Vector Holdings announced the completion of its acquisition of The Potato Sack on Tuesday. Allen Weintraub, CEO & President of Vector Holdings, said: "The addition of The Potato Sack to the Vector family will just add to our shareholder value. Presently, The Potato Sack has revenue of approximately US$600,000 a year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations