USA: Vegan cheese with milk protein recalled in allergy alert
Trace amounts of milk protein have led Soyco Foods to recall and issue an allergy alert on two kinds of Soymage Vegan Brand 100% Dairy/Casein-free cheese alternative. The recalled products are Soymage Vegan Singles Yellow American and Soymage Vegan Singles Mozzarella. Both are in six-ounce packages with individually wrapped slices. The mozzarella has UPC #0-77172-64020-4 and the American has UPC #0-77172-64025-9. Both have expiry dates of 23 January, 2003, or prior stamped on the front display panel.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- The promise of fledgling Czech gluten-free market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report