USA: Vegan cheese with milk protein recalled in allergy alert
Trace amounts of milk protein have led Soyco Foods to recall and issue an allergy alert on two kinds of Soymage Vegan Brand 100% Dairy/Casein-free cheese alternative. The recalled products are Soymage Vegan Singles Yellow American and Soymage Vegan Singles Mozzarella. Both are in six-ounce packages with individually wrapped slices. The mozzarella has UPC #0-77172-64020-4 and the American has UPC #0-77172-64025-9. Both have expiry dates of 23 January, 2003, or prior stamped on the front display panel.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action