USA: Vegan cheese with milk protein recalled in allergy alert
Trace amounts of milk protein have led Soyco Foods to recall and issue an allergy alert on two kinds of Soymage Vegan Brand 100% Dairy/Casein-free cheese alternative. The recalled products are Soymage Vegan Singles Yellow American and Soymage Vegan Singles Mozzarella. Both are in six-ounce packages with individually wrapped slices. The mozzarella has UPC #0-77172-64020-4 and the American has UPC #0-77172-64025-9. Both have expiry dates of 23 January, 2003, or prior stamped on the front display panel.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre