AUSTRALIA: Vegco, government fund state of the art processing line
The Victorian Minister for State & Regional Development, John Brumby MP, today launched an Australian first for the fresh cut industry at Vegco's Bairnsdale plant, set to put Australia on par with its overseas counterparts. Jointly funded by the Department of State & Regional Development in Victoria and Australia fresh cut pioneer Vegco, a new state of the art valued added processing line will revolutionise the fresh cut process and provide unparalleled strength to the supply chain from growers to Vegco, supermarkets and consumers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations