AUSTRALIA: Vegco, government fund state of the art processing line
The Victorian Minister for State & Regional Development, John Brumby MP, today launched an Australian first for the fresh cut industry at Vegco's Bairnsdale plant, set to put Australia on par with its overseas counterparts. Jointly funded by the Department of State & Regional Development in Victoria and Australia fresh cut pioneer Vegco, a new state of the art valued added processing line will revolutionise the fresh cut process and provide unparalleled strength to the supply chain from growers to Vegco, supermarkets and consumers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe