VIETNAM: Vegetable oil production makes US$23m investment in expansion
The Vietnamese vegetable oil industry has revealed plans to invest VNÐ350bn (US$23m) in a bid to raise annual output to 420,000 tons, or a total value of VNÐ3.68 trillion, by 2005. The industry currently records an annual output of 249,000 tons, which is sold locally and exported to foreign markets, generating total revenue of VNÐ2.34 trillion last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin