VIETNAM: Vegetable oil production makes US$23m investment in expansion
The Vietnamese vegetable oil industry has revealed plans to invest VNÐ350bn (US$23m) in a bid to raise annual output to 420,000 tons, or a total value of VNÐ3.68 trillion, by 2005. The industry currently records an annual output of 249,000 tons, which is sold locally and exported to foreign markets, generating total revenue of VNÐ2.34 trillion last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations