USA: VentureNet.com Provides Additional $380,000 to Gramerica International
VentureNet.com, Inc.,(a Delaware Corporation), Wednesday announced that it has provided an additional $380,000 of working capital to Gramerica International. Gramerica Food Company, Inc. is a Nevada corporation holding company established to acquire and consolidate its food company operations. From doughnuts, pies, cookies, cakes and bagels to products such as corn chips, tortilla chips, nuts and potato chips, the American snack food industry is a multi-billion dollar market in the United States alone.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK