USA: VentureNet.com Provides Additional $380,000 to Gramerica International
VentureNet.com, Inc.,(a Delaware Corporation), Wednesday announced that it has provided an additional $380,000 of working capital to Gramerica International. Gramerica Food Company, Inc. is a Nevada corporation holding company established to acquire and consolidate its food company operations. From doughnuts, pies, cookies, cakes and bagels to products such as corn chips, tortilla chips, nuts and potato chips, the American snack food industry is a multi-billion dollar market in the United States alone.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid