USA: VentureNet.com Provides Additional $380,000 to Gramerica International
VentureNet.com, Inc.,(a Delaware Corporation), Wednesday announced that it has provided an additional $380,000 of working capital to Gramerica International. Gramerica Food Company, Inc. is a Nevada corporation holding company established to acquire and consolidate its food company operations. From doughnuts, pies, cookies, cakes and bagels to products such as corn chips, tortilla chips, nuts and potato chips, the American snack food industry is a multi-billion dollar market in the United States alone.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery