USA: Vermont Pure Holdings, Ltd. announces results for first half of fiscal 2001
Vermont Pure Holdings, Ltd. (Amex - VPS) announced yesterday that for the six months ended April 30, 2001 revenues amounted to $29,765,000. This compares to sales of $14,648,000 for the same period a year ago. Sales more than doubled as a result of the effect of the merger with Crystal Rock which was completed in October 2000. After adjusting for the effect of the Crystal Rock merger on a pro forma basis, sales increased 10% for the period over the prior year. Sales for the second quarter were $15,546,000 compared to $8,225,000 for the same period last year. On a pro forma basis, sales increased 7% for the quarter over the prior year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre