USA: Vermont Pure Holdings, Ltd. announces results for first half of fiscal 2001
Vermont Pure Holdings, Ltd. (Amex - VPS) announced yesterday that for the six months ended April 30, 2001 revenues amounted to $29,765,000. This compares to sales of $14,648,000 for the same period a year ago. Sales more than doubled as a result of the effect of the merger with Crystal Rock which was completed in October 2000. After adjusting for the effect of the Crystal Rock merger on a pro forma basis, sales increased 10% for the period over the prior year. Sales for the second quarter were $15,546,000 compared to $8,225,000 for the same period last year. On a pro forma basis, sales increased 7% for the quarter over the prior year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image