REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: Vet group issues blueprint document for increased food safety
The law must be changed to make food retailers and manufacturers register with authorities and guarantee food safety, according to Veterinary Ireland, an organisation representing over 2,000 vets. A food safety document prepared by the group, Food Safety the Stable-to-Table Approach
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast