USA: Veteran seafood industry expert hired as species exchange manager at Gofish.com
Gofish.com, the seafood industry's leading B2B trading exchange, is pleased to announce that fifteen-year seafood industry veteran, Andrew (Andy) Forman joins Gofish as a species exchange manager. Forman will work alongside another seafood industry veteran, John Snyder who also recently joined Gofish as a species exchange manager after 17 years of working in the industry. Gofish species exchange managers are responsible for intimately knowing the various species of fish sold on the site, forecasting markets and trends and assisting the Gofish sales team. "Species exchange managers are critical to Gofish's ability to successfully keep our members satisfied and comfortable with trading fish online," says John Cummings, Gofish president and chief operating officer. "We feel Andy's extensive experience in the seafood industry guarantees he will be tuned into the market and members' needs." Forman comes to Gofish most recently from American Gem Seafoods, where he worked as regional sales manager. Prior to that, he held the same position at Jana Brands, Inc. He has also worked in sales at Westwind International/Consolidated Seafood Enterprises, Inc., Crocker and Winsor Seafoods Inc., and Fresh Water Fish Company. "I think the future of the seafood industry depends on enhanced global growth. As an online exchange, Gofish is crucial to connecting buyers and sellers worldwide," says Forman. "I am passionate about the industry and about my new job to help subscribers minimize their risk and increase their profits by trading on our site." Forman is a graduate of the University of Massachusetts and will work out of his hometown of Norton, Massachusetts and Portland, Maine, where Gofish is headquartered.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report