USA: viaLink Moves Corporate Headquarters to Dallas
The viaLink Company, a leading provider of data synchronization and e-commerce solutions, such as scan-based trading, for the consumer packaged goods (CPG) and grocery industry, today announced the relocation of its corporate headquarters to Dallas from Edmond, Okla., effective immediately. "viaLink's strategy is to grow both nationally and internationally," said Lewis B. "Bucky" Kilbourne, chairman and chief executive officer of viaLink. "As one of the leading technology centers in the U.S., Dallas provides us with greater flexibility in attracting quality professionals as well as facilitating our expansion into international markets. These factors are increasingly important as we continue to execute on our strategy to become the industry-accepted utility for synchronizing item, price and promotion information." Kilbourne added that the Dallas office currently has 39 employees. This number is expected to grow by 60 in the next year from a combination of relocations and new hires. Since July 1999, the company's employee base has grown 88 percent from 60 to 116 employees.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs