USA: viaLink Moves Corporate Headquarters to Dallas
The viaLink Company, a leading provider of data synchronization and e-commerce solutions, such as scan-based trading, for the consumer packaged goods (CPG) and grocery industry, today announced the relocation of its corporate headquarters to Dallas from Edmond, Okla., effective immediately. "viaLink's strategy is to grow both nationally and internationally," said Lewis B. "Bucky" Kilbourne, chairman and chief executive officer of viaLink. "As one of the leading technology centers in the U.S., Dallas provides us with greater flexibility in attracting quality professionals as well as facilitating our expansion into international markets. These factors are increasingly important as we continue to execute on our strategy to become the industry-accepted utility for synchronizing item, price and promotion information." Kilbourne added that the Dallas office currently has 39 employees. This number is expected to grow by 60 in the next year from a combination of relocations and new hires. Since July 1999, the company's employee base has grown 88 percent from 60 to 116 employees.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- Kraft Heinz "substantially undervalued" Unilever