USA: viaLink Moves Corporate Headquarters to Dallas
The viaLink Company, a leading provider of data synchronization and e-commerce solutions, such as scan-based trading, for the consumer packaged goods (CPG) and grocery industry, today announced the relocation of its corporate headquarters to Dallas from Edmond, Okla., effective immediately. "viaLink's strategy is to grow both nationally and internationally," said Lewis B. "Bucky" Kilbourne, chairman and chief executive officer of viaLink. "As one of the leading technology centers in the U.S., Dallas provides us with greater flexibility in attracting quality professionals as well as facilitating our expansion into international markets. These factors are increasingly important as we continue to execute on our strategy to become the industry-accepted utility for synchronizing item, price and promotion information." Kilbourne added that the Dallas office currently has 39 employees. This number is expected to grow by 60 in the next year from a combination of relocations and new hires. Since July 1999, the company's employee base has grown 88 percent from 60 to 116 employees.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review