USA: viaLink Moves Corporate Headquarters to Dallas
The viaLink Company, a leading provider of data synchronization and e-commerce solutions, such as scan-based trading, for the consumer packaged goods (CPG) and grocery industry, today announced the relocation of its corporate headquarters to Dallas from Edmond, Okla., effective immediately. "viaLink's strategy is to grow both nationally and internationally," said Lewis B. "Bucky" Kilbourne, chairman and chief executive officer of viaLink. "As one of the leading technology centers in the U.S., Dallas provides us with greater flexibility in attracting quality professionals as well as facilitating our expansion into international markets. These factors are increasingly important as we continue to execute on our strategy to become the industry-accepted utility for synchronizing item, price and promotion information." Kilbourne added that the Dallas office currently has 39 employees. This number is expected to grow by 60 in the next year from a combination of relocations and new hires. Since July 1999, the company's employee base has grown 88 percent from 60 to 116 employees.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Can manufacturers revitalise shopper experience?
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund