UK: Victoria Beckham to push 'posh' crisps
Spice Girl and celebrity wife of British footballer David Beckham, Victoria Beckham is set to star in a new television advert for Walkers crisps. Victoria (Posh Spice) has taken up the challenge to promote Walker's new range of "posh" crisps; Sensations. The advert was filmed recently at Blenheim Palace in Oxfordshire with football commentator Gary Lineker, the current face of Walkers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Update - Post Holdings confirms Weetabix deal
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations