Video - CEO of Dairy Crest
Click play, below, to view the thoughts of Mark Allen, CEO of Dairy Crest, after the company posted its half-year results.
Dairy Crest plans to close two dairies in a bid to reduce costs and sustain profitability at its liquid milk business, putting more than 400 jobs at risk. ...
Dairy Crest, which is mulling the future of its French business, today (29 March) revealed its local brand St Hubert had achieved "record" market share in the last three months of the UK dairy company...
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Wilmar urges palm oil "labour transformation"