USA: Viejas Casino Forecasts an Eight to 12 Percent Reduction In Cost of Goods in Foodservice Expenses Via foodbuy.com
Foodbuy.com ( http://www.foodbuy.com ), a leading e-services firm dedicated to all segments of the foodservice industry, today announced it was selected by Viejas Casino ( http://www.viejas.com ) as its rebate management and third party auditing group. The Casino expects the agreement to provide an eight to 12 percent reduction in its cost of goods that currently total between six to eight million dollars annually.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill