USA: Viejas Casino Forecasts an Eight to 12 Percent Reduction In Cost of Goods in Foodservice Expenses Via foodbuy.com
Foodbuy.com ( http://www.foodbuy.com ), a leading e-services firm dedicated to all segments of the foodservice industry, today announced it was selected by Viejas Casino ( http://www.viejas.com ) as its rebate management and third party auditing group. The Casino expects the agreement to provide an eight to 12 percent reduction in its cost of goods that currently total between six to eight million dollars annually.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs