USA: Viejas Casino Forecasts an Eight to 12 Percent Reduction In Cost of Goods in Foodservice Expenses Via foodbuy.com
Foodbuy.com ( http://www.foodbuy.com ), a leading e-services firm dedicated to all segments of the foodservice industry, today announced it was selected by Viejas Casino ( http://www.viejas.com ) as its rebate management and third party auditing group. The Casino expects the agreement to provide an eight to 12 percent reduction in its cost of goods that currently total between six to eight million dollars annually.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea