USA: Vienna® Beef to license Intentia's Movex Food & Beverage enterprise software
SCHAUMBURG, IL - Intentia International AB (publ) (XSSE: INT B) announces that Vienna Beef recently joined the growing number of global food manufacturers and distributors to license the Movex Food & Beverage enterprise software suite. Well known for its "Original Chicago-Style Hot Dog" and other premium meat and deli products, Vienna Beef will implement Movex Version 12 in its Chicago, Illinois headquarters. The Movex system will run on an IBM iSeries/400 platform and, when fully implemented, will operate at multiple sites.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin