USA: Vienna® Beef to license Intentia's Movex Food & Beverage enterprise software
SCHAUMBURG, IL - Intentia International AB (publ) (XSSE: INT B) announces that Vienna Beef recently joined the growing number of global food manufacturers and distributors to license the Movex Food & Beverage enterprise software suite. Well known for its "Original Chicago-Style Hot Dog" and other premium meat and deli products, Vienna Beef will implement Movex Version 12 in its Chicago, Illinois headquarters. The Movex system will run on an IBM iSeries/400 platform and, when fully implemented, will operate at multiple sites.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report