USA: Vienna® Beef to license Intentia's Movex Food & Beverage enterprise software
SCHAUMBURG, IL - Intentia International AB (publ) (XSSE: INT B) announces that Vienna Beef recently joined the growing number of global food manufacturers and distributors to license the Movex Food & Beverage enterprise software suite. Well known for its "Original Chicago-Style Hot Dog" and other premium meat and deli products, Vienna Beef will implement Movex Version 12 in its Chicago, Illinois headquarters. The Movex system will run on an IBM iSeries/400 platform and, when fully implemented, will operate at multiple sites.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs