USA: Vienna® Beef to license Intentia's Movex Food & Beverage enterprise software
SCHAUMBURG, IL - Intentia International AB (publ) (XSSE: INT B) announces that Vienna Beef recently joined the growing number of global food manufacturers and distributors to license the Movex Food & Beverage enterprise software suite. Well known for its "Original Chicago-Style Hot Dog" and other premium meat and deli products, Vienna Beef will implement Movex Version 12 in its Chicago, Illinois headquarters. The Movex system will run on an IBM iSeries/400 platform and, when fully implemented, will operate at multiple sites.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review