USA: Vienna® Beef to license Intentia's Movex Food & Beverage enterprise software
SCHAUMBURG, IL - Intentia International AB (publ) (XSSE: INT B) announces that Vienna Beef recently joined the growing number of global food manufacturers and distributors to license the Movex Food & Beverage enterprise software suite. Well known for its "Original Chicago-Style Hot Dog" and other premium meat and deli products, Vienna Beef will implement Movex Version 12 in its Chicago, Illinois headquarters. The Movex system will run on an IBM iSeries/400 platform and, when fully implemented, will operate at multiple sites.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK sets 20% sugar cut guidelines for food industry