VIETNAM: Vietnam to export organic shrimps with German assistance
Nature Land , a German organisation that promotes the production and consumption of organic food, is sending a team to Vietnam to survey and organic shrimp project with a view to exporting the shrimps within the next month or two. If the project, which was established in a JV between Ca Mau province an a foreign partner, meets with Nature Land's approval, the shrimps will be granted an organic product certificate. This would make Vietnam the first country in Southeast Asia to export organic shrimps, for which demand is growing in the West.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund