VIETNAM: Vietnam to export organic shrimps with German assistance
Nature Land , a German organisation that promotes the production and consumption of organic food, is sending a team to Vietnam to survey and organic shrimp project with a view to exporting the shrimps within the next month or two. If the project, which was established in a JV between Ca Mau province an a foreign partner, meets with Nature Land's approval, the shrimps will be granted an organic product certificate. This would make Vietnam the first country in Southeast Asia to export organic shrimps, for which demand is growing in the West.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix