VIETNAM: Vietnam to export organic shrimps with German assistance
Nature Land , a German organisation that promotes the production and consumption of organic food, is sending a team to Vietnam to survey and organic shrimp project with a view to exporting the shrimps within the next month or two. If the project, which was established in a JV between Ca Mau province an a foreign partner, meets with Nature Land's approval, the shrimps will be granted an organic product certificate. This would make Vietnam the first country in Southeast Asia to export organic shrimps, for which demand is growing in the West.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea