VIETNAM: Vinafood 2 invests US$1.3m in new rice market
The Vietnam Southern Food Corporation (Vinafood 2) has revealed its plans to invest VNÐ20bn (US$1.3m) on building a new two-hectare rice market in Long An's Tan Thanh district. The market, which is expected to become operational at the start of next year, will offer a place for farmers to sell or store their rice paddy for export. It will include a paddy-drying ground, rice stores, dryers, grinders and rice polishing machines.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1