VIETNAM: Vinafood 2 invests US$1.3m in new rice market
The Vietnam Southern Food Corporation (Vinafood 2) has revealed its plans to invest VNÐ20bn (US$1.3m) on building a new two-hectare rice market in Long An's Tan Thanh district. The market, which is expected to become operational at the start of next year, will offer a place for farmers to sell or store their rice paddy for export. It will include a paddy-drying ground, rice stores, dryers, grinders and rice polishing machines.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry