VIETNAM: Vinafood 2 invests US$1.3m in new rice market
The Vietnam Southern Food Corporation (Vinafood 2) has revealed its plans to invest VNÐ20bn (US$1.3m) on building a new two-hectare rice market in Long An's Tan Thanh district. The market, which is expected to become operational at the start of next year, will offer a place for farmers to sell or store their rice paddy for export. It will include a paddy-drying ground, rice stores, dryers, grinders and rice polishing machines.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth