VIETNAM: Vinafood 2 invests US$1.3m in new rice market
The Vietnam Southern Food Corporation (Vinafood 2) has revealed its plans to invest VNÐ20bn (US$1.3m) on building a new two-hectare rice market in Long An's Tan Thanh district. The market, which is expected to become operational at the start of next year, will offer a place for farmers to sell or store their rice paddy for export. It will include a paddy-drying ground, rice stores, dryers, grinders and rice polishing machines.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China