VIETNAM: Vinamilk builds major new office in Ho Chi Minh City
State-owned Vietnamese dairy group Vinamilk is constructing a six-storey new building to house its offices in Ho Chi Minh City. The new premises should be ready for occupation within a year, reported the Saigon Times Daily. Building work has been underway for three months in the District 3 area of town. The project is forecast to cost VNÐ20bn (US$1.3m)
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre