VIETNAM: Vinamilk eyes Singapore listing
Vietnamese dairy group Vinamilk may become the first local company to list overseas.
Nguyen Ngoc Canh, head of the international department of Vietnam's State Securities Commission (SSC), has revealed that a number of local companies want to list abroad.
Local reports have claimed that the SSC is considering a listing for Vinamilk on the Singapore Exchange (SGX).
Vinamilk is already listed on Vietnam's HCM City Stock Exchange.
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund