VIETNAM: Vinamilk forecasts stronger milk exports
Vinamilk , the Vietnamese State-run milk processor, has forecast exports earnings of US$153.5m for the year in progress, a jump from the US$137.2m reported last year. Sources at Vinamilk commented that the company last year devoted Ð139bn (US$9.26m) in upgrading its output. The group bought some 60,000 tons of milk from domestic dairy farmers, a 20% increase on 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife