VIETNAM: Vinamilk opens nutrition consultancy centre in bid to reduce malnutrition
A nutrition consultancy centre has been opened in HCMC by the domestic giant Vinamilk , with a view to providing free examination and consultancy for all people, according to sales manager Le Hong Sanh. Sanh commented that the majority of Vietnamese do not have access to information on nutrition: "That explains why our company opens this centre. If it operates well, we will open some more."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti