VIETNAM: Vinamilk opens nutrition consultancy centre in bid to reduce malnutrition
A nutrition consultancy centre has been opened in HCMC by the domestic giant Vinamilk , with a view to providing free examination and consultancy for all people, according to sales manager Le Hong Sanh. Sanh commented that the majority of Vietnamese do not have access to information on nutrition: "That explains why our company opens this centre. If it operates well, we will open some more."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry