VIETNAM: Vinamilk opens nutrition consultancy centre in bid to reduce malnutrition
A nutrition consultancy centre has been opened in HCMC by the domestic giant Vinamilk , with a view to providing free examination and consultancy for all people, according to sales manager Le Hong Sanh. Sanh commented that the majority of Vietnamese do not have access to information on nutrition: "That explains why our company opens this centre. If it operates well, we will open some more."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival