VIETNAM: Vinamilk opens nutrition consultancy centre in bid to reduce malnutrition
A nutrition consultancy centre has been opened in HCMC by the domestic giant Vinamilk , with a view to providing free examination and consultancy for all people, according to sales manager Le Hong Sanh. Sanh commented that the majority of Vietnamese do not have access to information on nutrition: "That explains why our company opens this centre. If it operates well, we will open some more."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs