VIETNAM: Vinamilk posts 19% rise in revenue in 2002
The Vietnam Milk Company (Vinamilk) generated revenue of VND469.3bn (US$30.5m) in 2002, 13% ahead of its target and 19% up compared to the previous year. The company exported $166m worth of milk products during the year, compared to $137.2m in 2001. Vinamilk mainly exports to America, Cambodia, China, Laos and the Middle East.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods