VIETNAM: Vinamilk posts 19% rise in revenue in 2002
The Vietnam Milk Company (Vinamilk) generated revenue of VND469.3bn (US$30.5m) in 2002, 13% ahead of its target and 19% up compared to the previous year.
The company exported $166m worth of milk products during the year, compared to $137.2m in 2001. Vinamilk mainly exports to America, Cambodia, China, Laos and the Middle East.
Vinamilk is targeting a 17.29% rise in revenues in 2003 and plans to invest $25.7m in expanding production, reported the Vietnam Economic News.
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill