VIETNAM: Vinamilk to construct US$15.7m dairy processing plant
The Vietnam Dairy Company, or Vinamilk, is planning the construction of a US$15.7m dairy processing plant to be situated in the central province of Nghe An. Vinamilk is Vietnam's largest milk processor with a domestic market share of between 75% and 90%. In a bid to increase production, the firm plans to raise more cows to ensure a stable annual output of 82,000 tonnes of fresh milk, 17% more than in 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods