VIETNAM: Vinamilk to construct US$15.7m dairy processing plant
The Vietnam Dairy Company, or Vinamilk, is planning the construction of a US$15.7m dairy processing plant to be situated in the central province of Nghe An. Vinamilk is Vietnam's largest milk processor with a domestic market share of between 75% and 90%. In a bid to increase production, the firm plans to raise more cows to ensure a stable annual output of 82,000 tonnes of fresh milk, 17% more than in 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant