GREECE: Vioproten embarks on ambitious expansion programme of animal feed
Animal feed producer Vioproten has announced that it is due to begin exporting to Arab markets. The Greek company recorded a turnover of €981,000 last year and also has plans to expand its domestic activities with new branches on the Island of Rhodes and in Igoumenitsa. Vioproten has already begun experimental exports to Dubai and Lebanon, and the success of these has prompted plans for a move towards the markets in Kuwait, Jordan and Germany.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"