GREECE: Vioproten embarks on ambitious expansion programme of animal feed
Animal feed producer Vioproten has announced that it is due to begin exporting to Arab markets. The Greek company recorded a turnover of €981,000 last year and also has plans to expand its domestic activities with new branches on the Island of Rhodes and in Igoumenitsa. Vioproten has already begun experimental exports to Dubai and Lebanon, and the success of these has prompted plans for a move towards the markets in Kuwait, Jordan and Germany.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- ABF sees further grocery revival