GREECE: Vioproten embarks on ambitious expansion programme of animal feed
Animal feed producer Vioproten has announced that it is due to begin exporting to Arab markets. The Greek company recorded a turnover of €981,000 last year and also has plans to expand its domestic activities with new branches on the Island of Rhodes and in Igoumenitsa. Vioproten has already begun experimental exports to Dubai and Lebanon, and the success of these has prompted plans for a move towards the markets in Kuwait, Jordan and Germany.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs