USA: Virginia company launches new salad dressings
Shenandoah Growers has launched a line of refrigerated salad dressings through the Ukrops grocery stores in the greater Richmond, Virginia area. The Shenandoah Growers "All Natural" Fresh Herb Dressings are available in 12floz (335ml) bottles. At present the line includes three fresh dressings: Basil, Balsamic & Sun-Dried Tomato; Parsley, Sage, Rosemary & Thyme; and Dill.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund