USA: Virginia company launches new salad dressings
Shenandoah Growers has launched a line of refrigerated salad dressings through the Ukrops grocery stores in the greater Richmond, Virginia area. The Shenandoah Growers "All Natural" Fresh Herb Dressings are available in 12floz (335ml) bottles. At present the line includes three fresh dressings: Basil, Balsamic & Sun-Dried Tomato; Parsley, Sage, Rosemary & Thyme; and Dill.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO