USA: Virtual Race for Charity at the Phoenix 2000 Food Show
Representatives from 150 food companies will jockey for position, take curves on the racetrack and speed through the finish line for the charity of their choice -- all from the comfort of their virtual racecars at Phoenix Civic Plaza. U.S. Food Service, Phoenix, is sponsoring this charity event to facilitate friendly competition between food companies and raise money for a variety of good causes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid