USA: Vita Food buys outstanding equity in Halifax Group
Kosher food maker Vita Food Products announced it has entered an agreement in principle with the Halifax Group and Robert J. Budd and certain members of his immediate family, the sole shareholders of Halifax, to purchase all of the equity of Halifax. Halifax manufactures and distributes licensed brand named products including the Jim Beam brand of steak sauce, barbeque sauce, marinade and related products. Halifax also makes and distributes the Scorned Woman gourmet food line, the Oak Hill Farms line of salad dressings and various other gourmet products. The company is based in Atlanta, Georgia, with a packaging facility and warehouse and distribution facility.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Mondelez takes thinner Oreos to Germany