USA: Vita Food buys outstanding equity in Halifax Group
Kosher food maker Vita Food Products announced it has entered an agreement in principle with the Halifax Group and Robert J. Budd and certain members of his immediate family, the sole shareholders of Halifax, to purchase all of the equity of Halifax. Halifax manufactures and distributes licensed brand named products including the Jim Beam brand of steak sauce, barbeque sauce, marinade and related products. Halifax also makes and distributes the Scorned Woman gourmet food line, the Oak Hill Farms line of salad dressings and various other gourmet products. The company is based in Atlanta, Georgia, with a packaging facility and warehouse and distribution facility.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- The promise of fledgling Czech gluten-free market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report