USA: Vita Food buys outstanding equity in Halifax Group
Kosher food maker Vita Food Products announced it has entered an agreement in principle with the Halifax Group and Robert J. Budd and certain members of his immediate family, the sole shareholders of Halifax, to purchase all of the equity of Halifax. Halifax manufactures and distributes licensed brand named products including the Jim Beam brand of steak sauce, barbeque sauce, marinade and related products. Halifax also makes and distributes the Scorned Woman gourmet food line, the Oak Hill Farms line of salad dressings and various other gourmet products. The company is based in Atlanta, Georgia, with a packaging facility and warehouse and distribution facility.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action