USA: Vita Food Products, Inc. agreement reached to purchase stock of Virginia Honey Company, Inc.
Vita Food Products, Inc. (Amex: VSF; CHX) announced that on June 29, 2001 it entered into a definitive Stock Purchase Agreement to acquire all of the outstanding shares of capital stock of Virginia Honey Company, Inc. from Terry W. Hess. Virginia Honey is a manufacturer and distributor of honey, salad dressings, including its award- winning Vidalia® Onion Vinegarette salad dressing, sauces, jams and jellies, and gift baskets. Virginia Honey operates two manufacturing facilities in Inwood, West Virginia and Berryville, Virginia. Pursuant to the Agreement, Terry W. Hess will serve as the Chief Executive Officer of Virginia Honey, which will operate as a subsidiary of Vita.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch
- UK food companies to miss sugar target