USA: Vita Food Products, Inc. agreement reached to purchase stock of Virginia Honey Company, Inc.
Vita Food Products, Inc. (Amex: VSF; CHX) announced that on June 29, 2001 it entered into a definitive Stock Purchase Agreement to acquire all of the outstanding shares of capital stock of Virginia Honey Company, Inc. from Terry W. Hess. Virginia Honey is a manufacturer and distributor of honey, salad dressings, including its award- winning Vidalia® Onion Vinegarette salad dressing, sauces, jams and jellies, and gift baskets. Virginia Honey operates two manufacturing facilities in Inwood, West Virginia and Berryville, Virginia. Pursuant to the Agreement, Terry W. Hess will serve as the Chief Executive Officer of Virginia Honey, which will operate as a subsidiary of Vita.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods