USA: Vita Food Products, Inc. to purchase outstanding equity of Virginia Honey Company, Inc.
Vita Food Products, Inc. (Amex: VSF; CHX) announced that it has entered into an agreement in principle with Virginia Honey Company, Inc. and Terry W. Hess, the sole shareholder of Virginia Honey, to purchase all of the equity of Virginia Honey. Virginia Honey is a manufacturer and distributor of exceptional honey, salad dressings, including its award-winning vidalia onion vinaigrette salad dressing, sauces, jams & jellies, and gift baskets. The expansion of Virginia Honey in 1998 provided a 24,000 square foot packaging operation as well as new state-of-the-art filling equipment and a 30,000 square foot manufacturing plant. Pursuant to the agreement with Vita, Mr. Hess will enter into an employment agreement with Virginia Honey.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations