USA: Vita Food Products, Inc. to purchase outstanding equity of Virginia Honey Company, Inc.
Vita Food Products, Inc. (Amex: VSF; CHX) announced that it has entered into an agreement in principle with Virginia Honey Company, Inc. and Terry W. Hess, the sole shareholder of Virginia Honey, to purchase all of the equity of Virginia Honey. Virginia Honey is a manufacturer and distributor of exceptional honey, salad dressings, including its award-winning vidalia onion vinaigrette salad dressing, sauces, jams & jellies, and gift baskets. The expansion of Virginia Honey in 1998 provided a 24,000 square foot packaging operation as well as new state-of-the-art filling equipment and a 30,000 square foot manufacturing plant. Pursuant to the agreement with Vita, Mr. Hess will enter into an employment agreement with Virginia Honey.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti