USA: Vita Food Products, Inc. to purchase outstanding equity of Virginia Honey Company, Inc.
Vita Food Products, Inc. (Amex: VSF; CHX) announced that it has entered into an agreement in principle with Virginia Honey Company, Inc. and Terry W. Hess, the sole shareholder of Virginia Honey, to purchase all of the equity of Virginia Honey. Virginia Honey is a manufacturer and distributor of exceptional honey, salad dressings, including its award-winning vidalia onion vinaigrette salad dressing, sauces, jams & jellies, and gift baskets. The expansion of Virginia Honey in 1998 provided a 24,000 square foot packaging operation as well as new state-of-the-art filling equipment and a 30,000 square foot manufacturing plant. Pursuant to the agreement with Vita, Mr. Hess will enter into an employment agreement with Virginia Honey.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target